hello everyone! i have been so busy preparing for the KindleFest, and now the Holiday Greens & Gift Market, that i have completely neglected my blog. so i’m just popping in to say that next week i should be back on track, and i’m sure i’ll have a lot of fun stuff to share about the KindleFest : ) and if you live in the ann arbor area, you should totally stop by these great events – i’ll be a vendor at both, so be sure to stop by my booth so say hello!
- friday, november 30th from 600pm – 1000pm @ the Kerrytown Market (where the farmer’s market is)
- this is also Midnight Madness, so pretty much all stores in ann arbor are having holiday sales until midnight!
- german christmas festival with music, yummy hot food and beverages, bon fires, a lantern parade, and of course artisans selling handmade gifts
- for more info, visit the KindleFest facebook page
Holiday Greens & Gift Market:
- friday, december 7th from 400pm – 900pm @ the Kerrytown Market
- get your fresh christmas tree and shop for unique, ecofriendly, and handmade gifts – there will also be carolers, hot food and drinks, bonfires, and s’more making!
- for more info, visit the Holiday Greens & Gift Market facebook page
hope everyone had a good thanksgiving and is excited for the rest of this holiday season!